Emily was taken back by the girl that was standing in front of her, she looked so slim, sick, and scared. She squinted her eyes trying to get a better look at her face, the young girl looked up and stared at her with cold gray eyes, she smiled glossy teeth shined in the dim porch light. Emily gasped in fear she steped back horror was written all over her face, she squinted her eyes once more her face warmed up the look of concern took over.
"Piper..is..is that realy you?" asked Emily
"Yes, its me. How have you been I've missed you."
" I've been fine, missed you too...What..what happned toyou, where did you go,there is so many things I want to ask you." she rambled on gesturing for Piper to come in, she closed the door behind Piper and showed her to the kitchen. The both stat down, Emily kept on staring at Piper she couldnt break her eyes away from her, she was afired to what if she left again.
" I've been...okay, things havent really been going the way I wanted them to but i've managed so far." Her eyes wondered to the window, shadows danced in the dark almost mocking her to come back outside, telling her she did not belong in the humen world anymore, she shook her head and looked away. She looked at Emily, light brown hair covered her head it hung all the way down to her small perky breast, blue eyes brightend her tan face, thick lips framed her long face.
shes changed so much, she looks older, more mature. shes beautiful. She thought to herself
" Oh sorry, yes?"
" Are you okay?"
" Uhh, yeah I'm fine."
" You dont look well, would you like to take a shower and put on somre fresh clohtes.?"
" Emily..I dont want to be a burden to you I just came to visit and i think i should be leaving now." she beagan to stand up, Emily long slender arm held her back.
" Please let me help you, its been so long." a tear trickeld down her check on to her lap her eyes were tender her face expresion sad and scared.
" Okay, then I'm leaving."
" Sure okay just let me help you out as much as i can."
" There is nothing you can do to help me, I'm a lost cause youd only be wasting your time." and with that she made her way to the upsatirs bathroom to shower, where so many nights befor she had showered when she was alive.

the story is great so far!!
ReplyDelete